MacBook

Eric Oyen eric.oyen at icloud.com
Wed Aug 24 09:23:50 MST 2016

well, considering I have a 2007 vintage white macho and it's left on 24/7 and does a great deal (including compiling apps from macports), there shouldn't be a problem with your unit (once you have it). I just wish I had a couple of grand to afford a new machine here (this one is getting old and I can't upgrade the OS from Lion). THe newer ones also have features in voiceover (the screen reader I use) that aren't currently available here.

anyway, good luck on your new machine.

-eric