MacBook

Sesso sesso at djsesso.com
Wed Aug 24 09:26:34 MST 2016

Buy one. They last forever. I have been using apple Apple products for many years and they are very stable. Newer ones with SSD are going to be what you want. I've only had to replace a hard drive once back when i had a spindle. Just get a used one that us a year old and you will save a lot if you don't like the price. I recently got rid of my iPhone out of boredom bht I use a Mac pro desktop, 15 inch MacBook pro, and iPad.  All solid. We even have Mac minis in the house.  Those are really cheap and work well if you don't need a laptop.
Jason

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: Anon Anon <lokotejones at gmail.com> Date: 8/24/16  9:05 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: Main PLUG discussion list <plug-discuss at lists.phxlinux.org> Subject: Re: MacBook
I have a MacBook pro I use at work. It's a Mac. It'll work. It's a bastardized bsd box.
I haven't turned mine off in months. If you need a Mac, buy it.
Why not try running mac os in a virtual box machine to try it out before hand?