Live streaming server

Shawn Badger shawn at badger.pro
Tue Sep 8 19:26:23 MST 2015

It is for work and yes I will be taking the stream off the camera via
network. The problem is the camera can only support so many connections
(around 4) but I may need to feed as many as 50 off the same camera. To
also complicate things the camera is only accessible over a VPN with
limited bandwidth so even if the camera could support 50 streams the
bandwidth wouldn't be there.