Void Linux tips - impressive

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Wed Oct 21 16:19:33 MST 2015

Void definitely has an orca package. I didn't see any other packages for
visually impaired people, but I don't know the packages by name.

I'm sure that if you boot to cli you can put orca in .xinitrc and it
will run when you type startx. I'm pretty sure you could also run your
window manager/desktop environment as a daemon that would likewise
use .xinitrc. If instead you run a display manager as a daemon, you'd
need to autostart orca another way, but I'm pretty sure it can be done.

SteveT

Steve Litt
October 2015 featured book: Thriving in Tough Times
http://www.troubleshooters.com/thrive