Backup ~/Documents

Jonathan Lowsley jlowsley at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 08:43:23 MST 2015

"some files/attrs were not transferred" means that not all the files that
you wanted to transfer actually made it.  But if you look at the errors,
there are only 3 files that didn't get copied.  Assume the rest were copied
fine because it didn't complain.  Looking further at the file names and
destination path, perhaps the special characters like question mark and
pipe as well as trailing spaces might not be allowed on a FAT file system
(which I'm just assuming you are using because the destination path looks
like a USB stick).  Rename those 3 files and run again.

Jonathan