Article / Data warehouse cms software

Stephen Partington cryptworks at gmail.com
Tue May 26 07:12:51 MST 2015

CMS is really meant to be touched allot and make for easy updates, blogging
etc. Wiki is still a really good candidate, also knowledgebase systems
would be something to consider. whatever you use make sure it has a god
application of meta tagging.

In the end all that matters is searchability, layout, and entry for SME's.

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 9:08 PM, Nathan England <nathan at nmecs.com> wrote:

> I have a project to store a lot of data. Articles, stories, and
> encyclopedia type stuff. My first thought was to use a wiki (wikimedia) as
> it makes the contents easily searchable, but what about other cms systems
> like wordpress?
>
> My question is, do any of you store lots of content which can be edited
> occasionally, searched often, and constantly has new stuff added? What do
> you use to store it in?
>
> Another great benefit would be an easily backed up system, obviously a
> wordpress/db or wiki/db would be easily backed up. But I also need the
> ability to print in a basic format. And if I could access it and read on my
> phone it would be even better.
>
> I appreciate your thoughts and input!
>
> Nathan England

Stephen