Raspberry Pi question

Rusty Ramser rusty_ramser at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 8 14:18:50 MST 2015

Hi, Michael.

Sorry if this isn't the solution you're looking for, but what I've done with
my RPi is...

1.  Keep one SD card with the Raspbian image on it.
2.  Get another SD card (large capacity) to put Raspbmc on.
3.  Get yet another SD card (lower capacity) to put Arch on.

SD cards are so cheap these days (especially something in the 4-8 GB range),
I wouldn't want to completely eliminate one of the builds I had to replace
it with another.  Not when you can have all these different "hard drives" of
SD cards that are so easily changed in and out.

Hey, BTW, did you get a v1 or v2 RPi?  Since the v2 was announced, I've been
planning on getting one to replace my Raspbmc functionality, but kind of
wanted to know if the graphics capability was substantially better with v2
(like the processing capability seems to be).  If there's one issue I have
with the v1 RPi I have running Raspbmc it's that sometimes the graphics on
playbacks flakes out a bit and portions of the screen go green or don't
update for a few seconds.

Cheers.