Cox 50Mb x 10Mb

Keith Smith techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Mon Mar 2 15:02:26 MST 2015

That is good to know - thanks.  I'm thinking my signal has to travel a
long way within the Cox network before it hits the router that puts my
data onto the big Internet pipe.  I'm thinking a data center has a very
small network and the route to the router that connects outside is very
short.

That is why the question about latency.