Fwd: Fwd: Games....

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 07:12:31 MST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steve Jensen <steve.jensen at sfcollege.edu>
Date: Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 7:06 AM
Subject: Re: Fwd: Games....
To: LINUX-L at lists.ufl.edu

I have my copy of Descent3d that Loki did for Linux in '99 or '00...

I should get it all running again.

Wonder if I could project up onto our planetarium screen to play? :)

---
Steve Jensen
Santa Fe College
Gainesville, Fl

steve.jensen at sfcollege.edu
ICQ # 3440385

---

On 06/19/2015 07:58 AM, Michael Havens wrote:

> [...]
Please note that Florida has a broad public records law, and that all
correspondence to or from College employees via email may be subject to
disclosure.

--