Games....

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Thu Jun 18 16:27:00 MST 2015

Ah wow, I haven't looked at gog in years, I think last time I sent a
complaint with my unsubscribe telling them until they got linux, they
were useless to me.  Maybe they listened, or at least followed Steam's
trend, but score none the less.

And wow, there are a ton of games for linux on gog that bring back fond
memories, now with apparent linux support.  Awesome tip James, thanks!

Another game I still break out occasionally and play under linux is
Decent1/2, that had their executables ported to linux/gl natively by a
random fan years ago (d1x/d2x-rebirth), which is still a great game imho
and a fav of mine.  Amazingly, it works on 3 monitors in full screen,
which was even better, and I could still plug in my old usb Sidewinder
controller and go to town.

-mb