usb wireless adapter

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 07:56:12 MST 2015

well, I did  little research and it appears to me that it does work
(according to this
<http://www.murilopontes.eng.br/2014/12/comfast-cf-wu715n-ralink-rt5370.html>
page). Though I can not read what I believe is Portuguese I know their
running GNU/Linux and lsusb detects the device and they have the picture of
it working on the pi.....

--