ot - boric acid and cockroaches

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 07:21:20 MST 2015

when I was 19 and living and phoenix I was told that to kill cockroaches
spread boric acid  on the kitchen floor and the cockroaches would run over
it and die. He went on to explain that they breathe through follicles on
their abdomen and that the acid suffocates them. So I did it that night and
the next morning there were dead cockroaches all over the floor. Fast
forward to today (twenty-ish years later) and all the information I read
says they lick it off their legs and die.... and that it takes days to
work. Huh? What is the right way? Both ways?

--