Chromium -vs- chrome on Linux Mint?

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Mon Jun 1 23:58:46 MST 2015

That could be, I've suspected the same, I just find no suitable way to
debug one from another to find which.

Even systracing chrome yielded no real results, it seems its just coming
apart internally.

I'll start disabling extensions and playing with it to see.

My worst issue seems to be upgrading 14.04 to the 14.04.2 release 3.16
kernel and beta amd drivers resulting in the amd resuming hoarding 24gb
of memory and climbing.

I love amd drivers.

-mb