Chromium -vs- chrome on Linux Mint?

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Mon Jun 1 23:25:35 MST 2015

I wonder if some of these addons are the real problem.  I run no addons
what so ever and my Chome and Chromium are rock solid.  The most I see
is very rarely I see something about flash crashing, but that's probably
less than once a week.  I also tend to leave browser windows open for
weeks at a time with lots of tabs with no ill effects.

Brian Cluff