Chromium -vs- chrome on Linux Mint?

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Mon Jun 1 20:39:01 MST 2015

I've found 2 things that Chrome has that Chromium doesn't.  Chrome ships
with a current version of flash built in which chromium doesn't have at
all, unless you pull the flash out of a version of Chrome which can be
easily done.  Chrome also ships with the necessary DRM libraries that
allow you to play Netflix which you can't do with Chromium.

Brian Cluff