Samba Connecting, cannot transfer files

James Dugger james.dugger at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 20:54:57 MST 2015

If you are looking for a fast way to get VirtualBox VM's up and running for
LAMP development you should install and look into using Vagrant.  It is a
provisioner which uses Ruby to automatically build VM's in VirtualBox.  I
have a simple setup of provisioning scripts that stand up LAMP servers
using Vagrant.  Feel free to use it, or make it your own.

https://github.com/netwidget/vagrant_dev_lamp