OT: Laptop Disposal

Amy Nielsen amyjoan48 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 23:29:06 MST 2015

I would recommend AzStrut first, when I took my A+ cert classes I learned
about them, they do recycling, donate a lot to schools, etc, and you can
nuke the hard drive erasing everything completely. The man to speak to
there is Tom.

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 6:53 AM, Steve Litt <slitt at troubleshooters.com>
wrote:

> On Sun, 14 Jun 2015 22:16:09 -0700
> Greg Warner <gdwarner at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > I found this company, but they never responded to my inquiry.
> > Benefit here is it sounds like they do a good job of erasing your
> > disks (though I recommend doing it yourself if you can):
> > http://arizonacomputerrecycling.com/
>
> :-)
>
> If they want a disk in a computer I give away, they can buy it. No disk
> ever leaves my house or my business without being smashed into square
> centimeter pieces with a 24 oz hammer.
>

> SteveT
>
> Steve Litt
> June 2015 featured book: The Key to Everyday Excellence
> http://www.troubleshooters.com/key

*Amy Nielsen*