cox vs centurylink

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Fri Jul 17 11:21:50 MST 2015

Am 17. Jul, 2015 schwätzte Stephen Partington so:

moin moin Stephen,

> Well i have to say in my area Century Link is a horrible amount of fail.
> 20mb max residential and business is up to 40mb but with only 2mb upload
> for almost 200 a month.

Wow! The site lists 40MB for less than $40/month for residential. It looks
like that jumps to $150/mo for commercial.

Both seem to have the same rules, but as I pointed out in the original
post, their documentation on what is included in the service is
non-existent or non-transparent.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  So much shiny, so little time. -- der.hans