cox vs centurylink

Stephen Partington cryptworks at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 08:22:12 MST 2015

I am curious about the difference as well. I have been running Cox services
for quite some time as us west was horrible about random new features being
added without any consent. This likely has changed but Cox really has
provided good service until recently. I am trying to decide if I want to
move service or buy a new cable modem (would improve service as i cannot
get full speed on my current modem)