OT: Blocking Sites

Rusty Ramser rusty_ramser at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 7 14:25:29 MST 2015

That's a very cool tip, Daniel!  I always have my routers configured to provide the OpenDNS servers for DHCP clients, (and again, this is basic functionality any router should have).  But I didn't know about being able to block entire genres of sites.  I don't particularly need to do any blocking, but still something cool to know about.  :)  This is far easier than blacklisting centrally on your own router because you don't have to initially enter the sites nor keep up with changes.

Looks like this is information on the parental controls that allow blocking:
https://www.opendns.com/home-internet-security/parental-controls/