Web design

Michael Torres matorres124 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 22:28:53 MST 2015

I used to work for GoDaddy... Honestly,  I don't really know what you mean
by "collage" but in my mind, it seems a bit graphic, style and responsive
intensive.

If that is the case, GoDaddy is NOT the solution for that.  Honestly,
GoDaddy is NOT the solution for anything except registering domain names.

Could you provide a little more detail as to what this person wants?
Perhaps a storyboard or a wireframe drawing rendering of what is desired.

I possibly could do it, if it fairly simple.  I need to have a project that
deals with more front end end stuff (css, design etc...) that I can point
to for job ops.

Mike