Web design

Stephen M smelheim85 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 22:23:17 MST 2015

Hey all,

I wanted to see if anyone could help with designing a webpage using GoDaddy
web tools?  I have a friend who is in business for herself and paying $200
for advertisement.  She is not getting a lot of hits on her site but
doesn't know what to form.

She is a hair stylist and has told me she has taken a few photos of her
clients.  She wants to make a collage of her work.  She just doesn't know
how to use the tools and not that deep into computers.

If someone doesn't mind helping her out, I'd like to give her tips if I
can.  Could someone give me a person or if someone is willing to help her,
I will forward that information off to her.

Thanks everyone.

--
Stephen Melheim
602-400-7707