Write on PDFs

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Feb 23 11:02:37 MST 2015

Am 23. Feb, 2015 schwätzte Michael Havens so:

moin moin Mike,

use xournal. It's an annotating tool and allows you to write on the PDF
like making notes in a book.

The annotation layer is extra, so you need to keep the original PDF around
unless you tell xournal to include it in the new xournal file.

ciao,

der.hans

--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  "Lie detector eyeglasses perfected: Civilization collapses."