CentOS Networking with V Box

Michael Torres matorres124 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 09:08:58 MST 2015

Yes it has both ...its a laptop.  I hear what your saying but i have a hard
time wrapping my head around the fact that my wireless card will
communicate with starbucks router..but not mine.   I am going to try and
reconfigure. My linksys router.... i have to factory reset it as i forgot
the password.