FCC considering proposal to lock down computing devices (routers, PCs, phones, SDRs) to prevent modification | Southgate Amateur Radio News

Eric Oyen eric.oyen at icloud.com
Sun Aug 30 15:46:56 MST 2015

I have been trying to hunt that down myself. I will let you know if I can find the link. I did try one of the other links in that story, but it led me to a site that didn't appear to have the story (at least it was not visible to my screen reader on this mac). *sigh* being blind is a total bitch some days.

-eric