PLUG discount for SCaLE registration

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sat Aug 22 08:00:52 MST 2015

moin moin,

The code, 'PLUG', gives us a discount for SCaLE.

Registration is open extra early this year.

SCaLE has moved to Pasadena in January. I'm told the Burbank airport is
much easier to travel through than LAX. The drive time should be about the
same.

It's still a great inexpensive conference.

https://reg.socallinuxexpo.org/reg6/

Part of the reason it's inexpensive is that SCaLE is put on by volunteers.
As such, SCaLE can always use more help.

If you're interested in volunteering contact SCaLE ( or talk to me ).

http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/blog/call-volunteers

The call for presentations is already open. If you would like help
submitting a talk, please talk to me.

http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/blog/scale-14x-call-papers-opens-june-10

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  "Who decided that holders of government-granted monopolies should