did I screws up router?

Eric Oyen eric.oyen at icloud.com
Mon Aug 10 08:36:11 MST 2015

heheheh. nooooo!
my roommates are 3 other guys, the homeowner has several dogs and the place is swamp cooled (no air conditioning here). Its next to impossible to keep ahead of things here. THe entire place needs a good hard cleaning. about the only room that is clean is mine (it has to be, as a blind person, I wouldn't be able to find things if it weren't).

-eric