ot: problems

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 19:50:28 MST 2014

Thank you so much for the detailed explanation, Jon. You know.... I have a
laptop and I don't have a MAC but I read your troubleshooting non-the-less.
I got to the last paragraph and realized something that I was told happened
a couple of days ago that might be relevant. My room mate was home when
this happened so this is second-hand knowledge. She was watching tv when
the power went out then, a second later, there was a big POP down the
street (a transformer maybe?). Everything still worked with the
computer though; however, maybe it just needed to be power-cycled.

Any other comments will be greatly appreciated!