KDE Users: kdeconnect

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Wed Oct 8 22:29:54 MST 2014

I've been using it for months.  It's a great utility.  I use mine with
WiFi, so no bluetooth is needed.  As long as your computer is on the
same network as your phone they will automatically pick each other up.

My favorite features are the shared clipboard and being able to transfer
files back and forth via KIO.

I use the shared clipboard all the time when I need to include a URL in
a text message.  It's a lot easier to use a real computer to find things
than to poke around on my phone trying to find a page.

There is also a multimedia controller that works well, so that you can
remote control your media players with your phone.

Brian Cluff