Cox Data Usage Notification

Carruth, Rusty Rusty.Carruth at Smarth.com
Tue May 13 10:53:54 MST 2014

Don't know for sure about influence, but I just signed up for updates on the progress.

And, in fact, I recommend anyone else so interested do the same - the more people who sign up for updates the more they will figure they could make money on it...

-----Original Message-----

On 2014-05-13 07:40, Derek Trotter wrote:
> I hear Google fiber is coming to town.  At least they will provide an
> alternative to Cox.

IIRC, they were looking at Tempe and possibly Chandler.  "Looking at", not "committed to".  It'd be nice if Cox had some competition, but the decision is probably not one that any of us can influence.  I don't think they'd put fiber through all of the Phoenix metro area either, since there's so much area to cover.