Cox Data Usage Notification

Matt Graham mhgraham at crow202.org
Tue May 13 10:56:30 MST 2014

> On 05/12/2014 10:21 PM, Phil Waclawski wrote:
>> And I noticed as of May 1 they changed a lot of their contracts.
>> They've gotten greedy

When you're a monopoly, you can/will do this.  Sigh.

On 2014-05-13 07:40, Derek Trotter wrote:
> I hear Google fiber is coming to town.  At least they will provide an
> alternative to Cox.

IIRC, they were looking at Tempe and possibly Chandler.  "Looking at",
not "committed to".  It'd be nice if Cox had some competition, but the
decision is probably not one that any of us can influence.  I don't
think they'd put fiber through all of the Phoenix metro area either,
since there's so much area to cover.

--
Crow202 Blog: http://crow202.org/wordpress
There is no Darkness in Eternity