After update wireless has to be reset each time

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Sat Mar 1 13:52:09 MST 2014

Thanks for your encouraging comments Nathan ;)

Other than the problem I described (below), my systems seem to be working
okay. So, I am still hoping that someone will tell me what I need to do
to get wireless to restart automatically on the one computer where that
stopped working after the last update. Because that function still works
fine on the other nearly identical computer.

Joe