Need Help with Debian Networking

Ed plug at 0x1b.com
Fri Jun 20 20:01:52 MST 2014

I think the problem may be at the router - can you show the ifconfig
(if?) when you are connected via wifi - I would look at the network
segment, is it the same as the wired connection? my guess is not.

192.168 networks are not routed and I think you have two - wired and
wifi. While a bridge on the AP would be quick & easy (and a bad idea)
- a VPN would be more secure and more useful overall. you could even
use it when on the road to access your wired network.

I'm not a Debian user so ymmv - There are many on the list so getting
cli from them would be better - Ed