Blender 3D topics for Aug 14?

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Sat Jul 26 21:05:30 MST 2014

Perhaps a quick into to basic modeling ending ultimately with showing
some UV unwraping.  Perhaps add in some basic animation if the other 2
go quickly enough otherwise a good subject for another meeting.

The other stuff on the list doesn't really do anyone any good if they
can't even figure out how to model something... and it's been 7 or 8
years since I covered basic modeling, and I think I did it for a west
side meeting, so East side would have been even longer.... and it was
the old interface.  Time for a refresher for a totally different crowed.

Brian Cluff