D&D ( distros and desktops )

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sat Jul 26 01:18:47 MST 2014

moin moin,

The SuSE road tour is prompting conversation about distributions and the
desktops for them.

Let's discuss them here, but I have a few requests about posts.

1. no slamming stuff  ( no distro trolling )
Put the emphasis on what you do like. If you need to mention a feature you
don't like, please do so politely.

2. be respectful of others ( no person trolling )
We have different requirements and workflows.

3. it's all FLOSS ( no license trolling )
someone using a distro you don't like is still better than them using a
proprietary system

ciao,

der.hans
#  "Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every
#  once in a while or the light won't come in." -- Alan Alda
#  Connecticut College 62nd Commencement Speech, 1980