linux from scratch

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 21:49:51 MST 2014

oops.... I was inspecting version-check.sh script and notice that in line
33 what it said was 'glibc'  all of the other checked programs were
'<program> --version |head -n1' so I made it like that and the output said
I did not have that program either. So I googled for it and as with
libgmp.la libmpfr.la libmpc.la I couldn't find anything. I found pages that
said something like 'how to install a current version ' but one of the
requirements was an old version of the program. Here is an idea.... I could
scp the program from a computer with the programs.
.
.
.
unfortunately they aren't there.