Oh boy... We *ARE* criminals!!!

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Fri Jul 11 08:06:52 MST 2014

Isn’t Soden a whistle blower?  Don't we need people like him so we know
what is really going on.

As it stands if the Gov does not want you or even most politicians to
know what is going on all they have to do is classify their documents.

We need far more transparency and disclosure.  Without Soden would we
not still be in the dark?