Oh boy... We *ARE* criminals!!!

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Fri Jul 11 08:01:36 MST 2014

This has been brewing for years.  About 6 years ago the Federal Gov sent
out a bulletin that stated that anyone who used cash, supported a
non-main-stream political candidate, was pro life... etc was
suspect..... Returning veterans were included for no other reason than
they were war veterans.

Occasionally I laughingly tell others that I must be on a dozen or so
lists.  I've called my U.S.Rep Matt Salmon and have asked how one gets
on the list.  They do not know.  They also do not know how to get off
one of these lists.  No due process.

I've been talking about these issues for years on this list and
occasionally people get upset with me.

We are now guilty by association.  For no other reason than using Linux
you are suspect and must be watched.

It does not matter what political party you support, it is time to take
a look and stop thinking all of this is conspiracy theorist stuff.  This
is real life.  Our Gov is watching everyone of us.  We have become their
enemy.

I used to thing Alex Jones was way out there. When I hear or read his
stuff I question it and it makes me wonder how true some or most of his
stuff is.

This is a sad time for America.  I was fortunate enough to grow up in a
much different America.

Unfortunately the very technology we love is the tool that is being used
against us is is being paid for by our tax dollars.  Our Gov was
instituted to ensure and protect our right.  Today our Gov is destroying
the constitution and our unalienable rights.

An excerpt form the Declaration of Independence:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal,
that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,
that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That
to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men.....

The million dollar question is how do we get Government back to a place
where it is securing our rights?

Keith