Web Hosting

Paul Mooring paul at getchef.com
Wed Feb 19 16:45:12 MST 2014

Generally business lines (even at the same speed) are much more expensive
than residential lines.  That combined with the high reliability of a VPS
(redundant power and ISPs, etc.) and the fact that I just don't want
hardware in the house makes ~ $5/mon more than worth it.

Paul Mooring
Operations Engineer
Chef