Web Hosting

Michael Torres matorres124 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 14:19:19 MST 2014

Just curious about the cost of the talked about vhosts.  For me...i want to
think about having my own server.
Most of us are "techies" so i am sure we have above average speeds on our
personal services.

Meaning that we are having an expense of internet every month anyways.

Why not see if a isp will drop a business line into your home.
That would probably have the same if not more speed. With the business
service you get at least one ip.

Then the cost of hardware (one time ) expense.

To me that would probaby increase what i am paying now only about 10-20 a
month. And i would have more control over my system.

The question would be would an isp drop a biz line into a residential home?