wget

Harold iscreamkid at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 21:23:12 MST 2014

There is ore than one answer.

If you have a server set up to run web pages on your own local machine
you will probably find them in /var/www
You will need to change ownership, and permissions.

A few times when I have been feeling ambitious, and the page is not too
cluttered with java code, I use a search and replace to change the links
in the web page code.

You may have to play with the syntax of the links a bit as well as the
directory structure you are putting your files in.

HM