wget

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 15:46:45 MST 2014

I downloaded a web site and I've found something. If I open one page with
'open with' browser it will open fine. Unfortunately if I click a link the
page it points to does not open fine; it erases part of the address. Here
is an example: I open this page with a browser

file:///home/bmike1/Documents/language.training/QueOndaSpanish/www.queondaspanish.com/index.html

But a link leads me to

file:///lesson/1/beginner

But if I paste in

file:///home/bmike1/Documents/language.training/QueOndaSpanish/
www.queondaspanish.com

it doesn't work perfectly but I can work with it. So my question is how can
I insert

file:///home/bmike1/Documents/language.training/QueOndaSpanish/
www.queondaspanish.com

before every address? I know that the simplest solution is just to put
everything into the root directory but that is bad practice and will make
quite a mess