security

eric oyen eric.oyen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 20:38:37 MST 2014

well,
there are about exactly 8. There are also about 9 or 10 root kits and perhaps half a dozen trojans. Compared to windows (at last count somewhere north of 80,000 different items of malware).

I am on OS X these days (except for when I need to program a radio or use digital modes on the ham radio).

-eric