Kill ghost connects

Stephen Partington cryptworks at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 22:31:36 MST 2014

Is there still access via Web mail going on? Normal settings will enable
Google talk at the same time. This would use the credentials of the Gmail
session.

Additionally authorised applications can use a token instead of password to
preserve access. Head to authorized applications and just deactivate all of
them. And find any mobile devices they can do this as well.

Ps- my condolences.

Pps- you can contact Google about this.