Mint boot problems

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Mon Dec 29 20:21:21 MST 2014

Not sure if mint is exactly the same, but using "apt-get install
kubuntu-desktop" or kde-base metapackages might be path of least
resistance.

I really wanted mint, especiall debian edition to work out as I almost
loathe ubuntu these days, but sadly it's still more wrecked than ubuntu
for real usage, at least until you replace unity.

-mb