Media Center setup

Stephen M smelheim85 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 13:47:27 MST 2014

Hey All,

I know this as been asked a few times, and I should keep all the convos but
there are so many.  I am trying to find a good solution to start a media
center.  So I need to know best hardware and software.  Of course I am
using a Nix system and looking for anything inexpensive.

Although right now I have access to a Compact SR5000, max 2Gb RAM. It has a
pentium dual core system.  It has Vista so I need to get some ideas.  The
hard drive is around 500Gb but my father might give me a 1.5Gb.

So this will take a long time for me to get done because of my situation.

Thanks all

--
Stephen Melheim
602-400-7707