Using Dban

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Dec 15 22:28:56 MST 2014

Am 14. Dez, 2014 schwätzte Matt Graham so:

moin moin Matt,

yeah, using /dev/urandom will probably go much, much quicker than using
/dev/random :).

Here's an interesting read on the subject:

http://www.2uo.de/myths-about-urandom/

ciao,

der.hans

--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  "I have seen the enemy, and it is shiny." -- Benjy Feen, 22Jun2001