NEW TEMPORARY LOCATION: Free/Open Source Software Stammtisch on Tues (12/16)

Eric Oyen eric.oyen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 16:46:44 MST 2014

thats what I thought. You know something? Its a real pain in the butt living as far west as I do. It takes over 90 minutes just to get to east phoenix from here. Getting to mesa/tempe takes longer (but not by much). I wish I could drive, but the state has issues with giving blind people licenses. :)

-eric