Bind / server questions

Jon Ernster jon.ernster at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 20:48:24 MST 2014

You need to change the nameserver(s) of the domain at (insert domain
registrar here) to point to the nameserver(s) of your BIND setup.  nslookup
will return the correct IP address from your BIND machine if you added the
/etc/hosts line.  May need to open up port TCUP/UDP 53 for the external IP
address if you have a router.  Add nameserver(s) to your resolv.conf