Distro to run Drupal on

Keith Smith techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Mon Dec 8 20:57:24 MST 2014

Hi,

I have been on CentOS 6.x for a while.  And before that it was 5.x... I
support a Drupal install and CentOS just does not keep up very well.
CenOS 6.x is running PHP 5.3 which is no longer supported.  I understand
RedHat maintained PHP during the O/S life cycle.  At several points that
was not enough.

I'm pondering another distro that is a little more current and still
stable.  This is to run Drupal on.  Any suggestions?  I'm looking at
Ubuntu as a potential distro.

Thanks in advance and I am not trying to start a flame war.

Keith

--
Keith Smith